Welcome to our email newsletter ePrompt which you have received as you
have expressed a wish to receive email from The Young Theatre. Our
intention is to send no more than one message a month to keep you up to
date on both Young Theatre's activities and updates to its website,
including the Young Theatre Archive.
In this edition of ePROMPT I am pleased to let you know about the
COMEDY TONIGHT (8pm, 6 + 7 July, Curzon Centre, Maxwell Road, Beaconsfield) is imminent. Maybe not actually 'tonight'
but only a few days away. ;-)
The evening's entertainment will consist of three one-act plays performed by members of the group.
- POWER GAMES by James Ivens
- Your chance to see James' original play which brought home eight awards from three Drama Festivals.
- THE DO IT YOURSELF FRANKENSTEIN OUTFIT by David Campton.
- This shows what happens when Robots try to sell Robots to Robots. The Demonstrator is giving a talk on a new product, the Do-It-Yourself Frankenstein Outfit, but is continually interupted. An Engineer, A Voice and an Agitated Person, as well as an assortment of Robots, gather together to show what really happens when 'They' are watching.
- LAST TANGO IN LITTLE GRIMLEY by David Tristram.
- A very amateur Amateur Drama Group are facing disbandment. Lack of takings on their plays and lack of membership mean they are down to just four members. Owing money to their Landlord means they face eviction from their meeting place. Something has to be done. Chairman Gordon comes up with a plan. He has written a play which cannot fail to bring in the local audience. It includes a vital ingredient...........SEX!! - or does it?
The box office is: 01494 677236.
See you there! Don't miss it!
Please leave a message in the Visitors' Book or reply to this message to contact us or unsubscribe.
Page created: 2nd July 2006